QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, ENERGY, HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK MANAGEMENT POLICY
Đuro Đaković Termoenergetska postrojenja d.o.o. has a long tradition of producing boiler plants for all types of fuels. Today, it is a European leader in the production of pressure parts and boiler equipment as well as a regional leader in the design and production of boiler plants, energy islands and power plants based on waste combustion, wood biomass, gas and oil and utilizers for residual heat.
All regulated activities in the Company are based on analysis of all processes in terms of impact on the quality of products and services, customer and employee satisfaction, environment, energy consumption, health and safety of workers, and they are continuously questioned and redefined in order to:
- Improve the quality of products and services,
- Increase customer satisfaction,
- Increase employee satisfaction,
- Reduce negative impact on the environment,
- Reduce energy consumption and increase share from renewable sources,
- Strengthen the health protection and safety at work for employees.
The management system ensures the orientation of the organization towards the set goals and is based on the following most important principles:
- The delivered product must be suitable for safe use and fully meet all the requirements of the contract and the relevant technical and legal regulations,
- Maintain the constant care for the professional training of workers, raising the awareness of all workers about the responsibility for quality, the need to preserve the environment and raise the level of energy efficiency and the health protection and safety at work,
- Systematically improve relations regarding environment, optimized use of natural resources, waste management and preventive acting to minimize the impact of production and products on the environment,
- Support the procurement of energy efficient products and services,
- Systematically assess and analyse hazards and risks related to threats to the health and safety of workers, taking measures to prevent injuries and diseases, encourage workers and their commissioners to participate and advise in resolving important issues for health and safety at work,
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and subcontractors and encourage them to improve their attitudes towards quality, environment, energy and health and safety at work,
- Continuously monitor and harmonize operations with applicable legislation,
- Continuously improve the process efficiency as well as management systems of quality, environment, energy, health and safety at work according to requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001.
The Company’s functioning is based on the Quality, Environment, Energy, Health and Safety at Work Management System, and the responsibility for the implementation and upgrade of the system lies with the Management Bord and all employees of the Company.
Slavonski Brod, 28.02.2020.